TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE FLORIST ‘KATARZYNKA’
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1st This Online Store Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") sets out the rules for the use of the Online Store, including but not limited to placing and processing Orders, using the Customer Account, the procedure for handling complaints, the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement.
2nd The Regulations are made available to the Customer at www.e-katarzynka.pl free of charge, prior to the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, in a manner that allows obtaining, reproducing and recording the content of the Regulations by means of the ICT system used by the Customer.
3th Customer is obliged to comply with all provisions of the Terms and Conditions. Sales take place on the basis of the current version of these Regulations, i.e. the version that is valid and accepted by the Customer at the time of placing the Order.
4th Conclusion of an agreement for the provision of electronic customer account services indicated in these Regulations shall be subject to registration in the Online Store, reading and accepting the content of these Regulations.
5th By concluding an agreement for electronic provision of Customer Account services, the Seller undertakes to provide the Customer with permanent access to a Customer Account and use the Online Store to the full extent on the basis, within the framework and under the conditions indicated in these Terms and Conditions.
1st Whenever the Regulations refer to:
- "Seller" - shall be understood as E - Katarzyna Jarosz, Liszki 194, 32-060 Liszki, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 944-184-04-32, Business Identification Number (REGON): 122860633, e-mail: email@example.com - who runs the Internet Shop and sells Goods through it;
- "Client" - shall mean a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided by generally applicable laws a natural person with limited capacity to perform acts in law, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by the law - using the Online Store, including by means of a Client Account created for him by the Seller;
- "Consumer". - shall be understood as a Customer who is a natural person using the Online Store, in particular making purchases, to the extent not directly related to the Customer's business or professional activity;
- "Parties" - shall mean jointly the Seller and the Customer;
- "Sales Agreement" - it should be understood as a contract concluded at a distance, the subject of which is the sale by the Seller of Goods to the Client in accordance with the principles specified in the Regulations.
- "Online Store" - should be understood as the Internet platform www.e-katarzynka.pl administered by the Seller, available on-line through the website www.e-katarzynka.pl, through which the Client can purchase Goods;
- "Information and Communication System" - shall be understood as a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunication networks by means of a telecommunication terminal device appropriate for a given type of network, within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004. - Telecommunications Law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 2460 as amended);
- "Goods" - shall mean the movable thing presented by the Seller in the Online Store, which may be subject to a Sales Agreement. Pictures of the Goods are for illustration only; it means that the Goods may slightly differ in their actual appearance due to individual settings of the Client's computer equipment (e.g. saturation of colors, proportions)
- "Customer Account" - shall be understood as an individual account created for the Customer as part of the provision of electronic services by the Seller, by means of which the Customer has access to the Online Store and has the ability to, inter alia, place Orders in a simplified manner;
- "Electronic Address" - shall mean the designation of the ICT System enabling communication by means of electronic communication, in particular electronic mail;
- "Price" - shall mean the gross value of the Goods expressed in the PLN currency, including the goods and services tax. The price does not include costs of delivery, which depend on the method of delivery of the Goods to the Customer, as well as on the value and size of the Order and are given at the selection of the method of delivery of the Goods by the Customer. The total cost of the Order (i.e. the price of the Goods together with other costs, including delivery costs) shall be indicated in the basket before the Customer places the Order;
- "Personal Data" - shall mean information about an identified or identifiable natural person;
- "Personal Data Controller" - shall mean the Seller who, acting in that capacity alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data;
- "Regulations" - shall mean this document;
- "RODO" - shall mean the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU.L.2016.119.1 of 2016.05.04);
- "Order" shall mean the declaration of will of the Client made via the Online Store specifying: type and quantity of ordered Goods; type of delivery; type and amount of payment; place of delivery of the items, Client's data, constituting an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement between the Client and the Seller.
- "Addressee" - shall mean a natural person with full capacity to perform legal actions, and in cases provided for by generally applicable provisions of law a natural person with limited capacity to perform legal actions, as well as a legal person or organisational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity - indicated by the Customer in the Order as the person collecting the Goods;
§3 GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ONLINE STORE
1st The online store is operated by the Seller.
2nd Online Store is not used for wholesale. If the Client wishes to purchase Goods in bulk, he should contact the Seller by e-mail, sending a request to the Seller's electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the content of an Order placed via the Online Store indicates that the order is a wholesale order, the Seller has the right to refuse to process such an Order informing the Client about it by an appropriate message at the Online Store or by contacting the Client in this regard.
3th Information about Goods placed on the pages of the Online Store do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but an invitation to tender within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
4th Information about the Goods placed in the Online Store is not tantamount to the fact that the Goods are actually available at the Seller and it is possible to execute an order for them.
5th Seller reserves the right to change the components of floral compositions, without prior notice to the customer, due to the seasonality of certain plants. In this case, the Seller undertakes to replace the individual elements as close as possible, so as to preserve the character, size and color of the entire composition.
6th Goods presented at the Online Store may have a manufacturer's, importer's or Seller's warranty, which covers the territory of Poland. The warranty period for each Good is indicated in its description. Detailed conditions for the implementation of the guarantee are specified in the warranty card issued by the guarantor.
7th Seller reserves the right to change Prices of Goods presented in the Online Store, introduce new Goods to the offer, remove Goods from the offer or change their description, conduct promotional campaigns in the Online Store, in particular, on the basis of the regulations of a given promotion. The introduced changes shall not influence the effectiveness and execution of previously placed Orders by the Client.
8th The Seller ensures the availability of the Online Store for the Customer only online and provided by the Customer at his own expense:
- Computer hardware with an operating system that allows the use of Internet resources,
- A connection to the Internet;
- access to an individual e-mail account;
- properly configured Internet browser in the latest official version with cookies enabled (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera)
9th Subject to contrary provisions of the Regulations, the Online Store is available to the Customer during the period of his use of the Online Store, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
10th Seller reserves the right to occur online unavailability of the Online Store to the Customer in order to ensure the security and stability of the Online Store for the purposes of repairs, maintenance, troubleshooting, necessary adaptations, changes and other similar activities.
11th Seller reserves the right to change the functionality of the Online Store, both by adding new features and changing the existing functionality.
§4 CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
1st The condition of the Customer to use the full range of Online Store functionality is to accept the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, free registration of a Customer Account in the Online Store and confirmation of this registration by the Seller.
2nd The creation of a Customer Account is not necessary in order to place an Order in the Online Store.
3th By registering a Customer Account and accepting the provisions of the Regulations, the Customer makes a declaration of intent agreeing to provide electronic services for maintaining a Customer Account in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
4th During the registration of a Customer Account he enters a login and password established by himself and known only to himself. The Customer is obliged to ensure that his/her login and password remain confidential, and in particular he/she shall not make them available to unauthorized persons.
5th the Customer should in order to register a Customer Account:
- fill in the registration form located in the Online Store;
- complete all fields marked with an asterisk as mandatory;
- accept the Terms and Conditions.
6th The data entered into the registration form during the registration of the Customer Account should concern the Customer and should be true.
7th During the registration of the Customer's Account a confirmation of the Customer's Account registration will be sent to the Electronic Address indicated in the registration application, requesting the verification of data and completion of the Customer's Account registration. Upon this moment an agreement for electronic provision of Customer Account service is concluded and the Customer obtains the possibility to access the Customer Account and to make changes in the data provided during the registration.
8th Seller may refuse to accept the registration of a Customer Account and the conclusion of the agreement for the provision of electronic services for important reasons.
§5 ORDERS AND THEIR EXECUTION
1st Orders can be placed through an electronic order form available at the Online Store, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Orders for weekend days, i.e. Saturday, Sunday must be placed no later than Friday at 22:00 Polish time.
2nd The customer can place an order by logging in to a customer account or without an account by providing the data indicated in the electronic order form necessary to implement the order.
3thIn order to place an Order via the Online Store, the Client adds selected Goods to the shopping cart, selecting the type and number of Goods and pressing the button "ADD TO CART", and undertakes other technical actions, based on messages displayed to the Client, including indicating the method of delivery and method of payment. Then, the Client places an Order by sending an electronic Order form to the Seller, selecting on the Online Store website the button "Order with obligation to pay". (or its equivalent). In order to place an Order it is necessary for the Customer to accept the provisions of the Regulations. In summary of the Order, before sending it to the Seller, the Client receives information about the main characteristics of the ordered Goods, total cost of the Order, i.e. Price for the chosen Goods, cost of delivery, as well as all additional costs that he/she has to bear in connection with the Order.
4thSending an Order by the Customer constitutes an offer to the Seller to conclude a Sales Agreement for the Goods subject to the Order.
5th After submitting the Order, the Seller sends to the Electronic Address provided by the Customer information about acceptance of the Order for execution. This information constitutes a statement of the Seller's acceptance of the offer, which is equivalent to conclusion of a Sales Agreement by the Parties.
6thThe Price shown in the shopping cart at the time of placing the Order by the Customer is binding and final.
7th The Customer can pay for the Order placed at the Online Store:
1) cash on delivery - in the case of delivery of Goods by courier or collection of Goods in person by the Client, or
2) in advance
- by traditional transfer to a payment account:
IBAN (BIC): PL 48 1050 1445 1000 0091 3531 2032
- by means of electronic payment and payment card through electronic payment operators. Settlement of credit card and e-transfer transactions is carried out through Dotpay Settlement Center or PayPal Inc. depending on the choice made by the Customer.
8th The customer making the payment will be informed about its amount immediately before the payment, as well as about available payment methods and data of the operator processing payments. Detailed rules for making payments through electronic payment operators is available on the website of the operator.
9th In order to make payment through an electronic payment operator, the Customer should follow the instructions given by the electronic payment operator, to which he will be redirected from the Online Store, and immediately make payment for the Order.
10th The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of the Order until receipt of confirmation of payment by the Customer. Lack of such confirmation within 24 hours from the original due date will result in cancellation of the order.
11th The Customer represents that he agrees to the use and transmission by the Service Provider of electronic invoices not requiring signatures of the parties in pdf format by sending them to the Electronic Address indicated by the Customer. Seller shall provide Client with electronic invoice immediately upon receipt of payment for the Order.
12th The Seller delivers the Goods exclusively in the city of Cracow, Cracow county and the city of Wieliczka, unless otherwise specified in the description of the Goods. The possibility of delivery outside the above-mentioned area must be confirmed by phone at 519781077 or via e-mail at the Electronic Address email@example.com. In the case of individual orders outside the above-mentioned area, the orders may be carried out by the Seller's trading partners, and the products may differ from those pictured in terms of quantity and color - applies to all flower arrangements.
13th When placing an Order, the Customer makes a choice as to the person of the Addressee, method and time of delivery. The Goods can be delivered to the Addressee:
1) via the Seller's courier
2) through personal collection of the Goods by the Client at the Seller's facility.
3) in another way indicated directly on the website of the Internet Shop.
14th The customer has the opportunity to attach to each order an individual message in the form of a ticket. Messages containing words commonly regarded as uncensored, vulgar or offensive will not be placed and the Order will be cancelled.
15th Florist does not give to the addressee information about the Customer. The only form of providing such information is a message placed in a ticket. Lack of message or signature in message is treated as anonymous consignment.
16th The Seller shall place in the Online Store information about the minimum time required to complete the Order, depending on the selected Goods.
17th receiving the package with the Goods, the Addressee should check its condition, and in the case of detecting damage or violation of packaging, it is recommended that the Addressee draw up a damage protocol in the presence of a person issuing the Goods. The Client or the Addressee should immediately send the damage protocol to the Seller, together with a possible complaint.
18th The Seller reserves that if the courier fails to arrive at the indicated address at the time specified by the Customer in the process of placing the Order, the Seller will contact the Addressee by telephone to determine a new delivery date. The new delivery date cannot exceed 24 hours from the original delivery date. The Seller undertakes to retry the delivery once.
19th An order is considered completed when:
1) Goods will be delivered to the Addressee
2) The addressee refuses to accept the delivery
3) The addressee is twice absent at the indicated time
In cases of point 2) and point 3) of these Terms and Conditions, the Goods are stored at the Seller's premises for 72 hours from the last attempt to deliver the Order, during which time the Client may collect the Goods in person after prior contact with the Seller. After this time, in case the Goods are not collected by the Client, the Goods are disposed of.
20th The Seller issues to each Order a sales confirmation in the form of a receipt or invoice. In the case of an invoice, the Customer is obliged to provide the Seller with all the data necessary to issue such a sales document in the order form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the nature of the Seller's business, confirmation of sale is attached to the order only at the express request of the Customer. In other cases, sales confirmations are sent to the Customer by e-mail or are available for personal collection at the premises of the Seller within 30 days from the date of purchase.
§6 TERMINATION AND EXPIRATION OF THE SERVICE AGREEMENT
1st This chapter does not apply to Sales Agreements, but applies only to agreements for electronic provision of services for maintaining a Customer Account.
2nd The contract for the provision of services by electronic means may be terminated by the Customer at any time via the Online Store. Seller will confirm the termination of the contract by sending a message to the Client to the Electronic Address indicated by the Client in the Client Account.
3th Third Seller has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of services by electronic means at any time for important reasons with a 14-day notice. The Seller terminates the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means by sending an appropriate statement of intent to the Client at the Electronic Address indicated by the Client in the Client Account.
4th The agreement for the provision of services by electronic means expires in the event:
- The death or liquidation of the Customer;
- Seller's liquidation or cessation of Seller's business operations.
§7 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1st The Seller, as the Personal Data Administrator, shall make every effort to ensure all possible measures for the physical, technical and organizational protection of Personal Data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws, including RODO.
1st The customer is obliged to use the Online Store as intended and refrain from any activity that could interfere with its proper functioning.
2nd The Customer is prohibited to enter unlawful content in the area of the Online Store. The Customer is fully responsible for the accuracy, scope, completeness, content and compliance with the law of the data entered and stored in the Customer Account.
3th To the extent permitted by law, Seller shall not be liable for:
- Blocking by administrators of mail servers that handle Customer's e-mail messages sent by Seller to Customer's Electronic Address and for deleting and blocking e-mail messages sent by Seller by software installed on computer hardware used by Customer;
- malfunction of the Online Store resulting from the circumstances that the Customer's computer equipment, software or Internet access do not meet the technical requirements indicated in the Regulations;
- consequences of providing incorrect or inaccurate Customer data when registering for a Customer Account or placing an Order.
4th Online Store may contain links to other websites. Seller is not responsible for the content, form and accuracy of information contained in these links. Viewing the content of the links takes place at the Customer's own risk.
5th Seller reserves the right to place in any part of the Online Store advertising content in the forms used on the Internet. Seller is not responsible for the advertising content placed in the Online Store and the resulting claims of third parties.
6th Subject to mandatory provisions of law, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Seller's liability for damages caused to non-consumer Clients is limited to the amount that such Client paid to the Seller for the purchase of given Goods, regardless of the source and legal basis of the non-consumer Client's claim, and liability for lost profits is excluded.
§ 9 WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SALES CONTRACT
1st The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the concluded Sales Agreement, without giving reasons, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Order. This period starts running:
- from taking possession of the Goods by the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier designated by the Consumer,
- when the Sales Contract covers multiple Goods that are delivered separately, in parts or in parts - from taking possession of the last Good, part or lot
- in the case of a Sales Agreement consisting of regular supply of items for a specified period of time - from taking possession of the first item;
- for other cases - from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
2nd To preserve the deadline for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information on the exercise of his right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal.
3st In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement the Consumer is obliged to provide the Seller with a statement of withdrawal, preferably to the Electronic Address email@example.com. If the Consumer uses this option, the Seller shall send to the Consumer immediately a confirmation of receipt of information about withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (for example by e-mail).
4st statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement can be formulated by the Consumer in the following way (keeping the following formula is not mandatory, however):
Declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
Seller Name: E-Katarzynka Katarzyna Jarosz
Seller's address: Liszki 194 32-060 Liszki
Seller's e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We hereby withdraw (*) from the purchase agreement entered into by me/us (*) for the following Goods: ____________________________________________________
Ordered on (*)/received on (*) ____________________________________
Name of Consumer(s): ____________________________________________
Consumer(s) Address: ____________________________________________________
Signature of Consumer(s) (for paper submissions only):_______________________
(*) Delete as appropriate
5th In the case of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the contract is considered as not concluded.
6th The Seller shall reimburse to the Consumer all payments received related to the Sales Agreement from which the Consumer withdraws, in particular the Price of the Goods and the cost of delivery, while in the scope of reimbursement of costs of delivery the Seller is obliged to return only the cost of ordinary, cheapest way of delivering the Order, offered by the Seller. Direct costs related to return of the Goods, resulting from withdrawal from the Sales Agreement by the Consumer, shall be incurred by the Consumer.
7th Seller shall make reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer, including the Price of the Goods and the cost of delivery immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of notice of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement sent by the Consumer, subject to paragraph 8 below. Reimbursement shall be made by the same payment channel used by the Consumer to pay for the Goods, unless otherwise agreed by the Seller and the Consumer.
8th A Consumer who has withdrawn from a Sales Agreement, is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send back the Goods before its expiry. The returned Goods shall remain in a condition not exceeding the conditions necessary to determine the nature of the Goods, their characteristics and functioning. The Seller may withhold reimbursement of payments for the Goods until receipt of the Goods or until the Seller is supplied with proof of their return, whichever occurs first.
9th The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement does not apply to the Consumer in relation to Sales Agreements:
- in which the object of the supply is a non-refabricated item produced according to consumer specifications or used to meet his individual needs;
- in which the object of performance is a perishable item or an item with a short shelf life;
- in which the subject matter of the provision is an item delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the performance are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparable from other things;
- in which the subject of performance are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription contract;
- for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer's express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period and after the trader has informed him about the loss of the right of withdrawal.
10thThe rights of the Consumer, referred to in this § 9, shall also be entitled to the Customer who is a natural person concluding an agreement directly related to his/her business activity, when the content of the agreement indicates that it is not professional for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of his/her business activity, available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
§10 GOODS DEFECTS. COMPLAINTS.
1stThe Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with Goods free from defects.
2nd The Seller is liable to the Customer, on the basis of warranty, for physical or legal defects of Goods purchased by the Customer. In case of sales that do not constitute consumer sales, the provisions contained in articles 556-576 of the Civil Code, including articles 5564 and 5565 of the Civil Code, are excluded.
3th The consumer has the right to demand a reduction in price, removal of defects, replacement of the defective product for a new one or withdraw from the sales contract. This right is also granted to the Customer who is a natural person concluding an agreement directly related to his/her business activity, when the content of the agreement indicates that it is not of professional nature for this person, resulting in particular from the subject of his/her business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity.
4th The Customer may report complaints and information relating to non-performance or improper performance of the Sales Agreement by the Seller, including defects in the Goods, or provision of services electronically specified in the Regulations in any form, including in particular by e-mail to the electronic address of the Seller email@example.com or by post to the address of the Seller, E-Katarzynka Katarzyna Jarosz, Liszki 194, 32-060 Liszki.
5th In order for the complaint to be processed efficiently, it should include:
- Details of the complainant (name and address of the Customer, Electronic Address);
- A description of the event giving rise to the complaint;
- Photo documentation - at least 1 photo of the advertised goods;
- The Customer's expectations as to how the complaint request will be satisfied;
- Proof of purchase, if the complaint relates to the Goods ordered.
6thAny complaints regarding the freshness of flowers or accessories shall be accepted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519781077 within 24 hours of the Order delivery. Other complaints concerning flowers will be accepted up to 72 hours from the moment of delivering the Order.
7th In the case of complaints concerning defects in Goods, the Client is obliged to deliver defective Goods to the address of the Seller. In the case of a Consumer, the cost of delivery shall be covered by the Seller.
8th The Seller within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of receipt of a complete complaint notification will respond to the Customer complaint and notify him of further actions related to the complaint.
9th In the case of considering the complaint in favor of the Customer, the cost of replacement or repair of the Goods shall be borne by the Seller.
10th The Customer will receive information about the way of considering the complaint via electronic correspondence, to the Electronic Address specified in the complaint application.
§11 FINAL PROVISIONS
1st These Regulations shall enter into force on 1st of May 2021
2nd Seller reserves the right to unilaterally change the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, without having to justify the reasons for such change, and at the same time undertakes to inform the Customer of each change to the Terms and Conditions by placing a uniform text of the Terms and Conditions on the website Link to the Rules and Regulations of the store. Amendments to the Regulations do not affect orders placed by the Customer before the amendments to the Regulations come into force - such orders are carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the order.
3th Amendments made to the Rules and Regulations come into force after 7 days from the date of their disclosure on the page Link to the Rules and Regulations of the store. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Rules and Regulations is obliged to notify the Seller, which results in termination of the contract for the provision of services for maintaining a Customer Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Rules and Regulations.
4th In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1740 as amended) and the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287 as amended).
5th Any disputes arising from the performance of the Sales Agreement the Parties will try to resolve amicably. If the Parties who are entrepreneurs fail to reach an agreement on the amicable resolution of a dispute within 60 days from the date of filing a claim, the dispute shall be finally resolved by a court with jurisdiction over the Seller's registered office.
6th The Seller shall inform the Customer who is the Consumer about the possibility of using out-of-court complaint handling and claim investigation methods. These include in particular:
- Permanent, arbitrary consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection
- mediation proceedings on amicable termination of a dispute between the Customer and the Seller, which is conducted before a provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection;
- assistance in dispute resolution between the Customer and the Seller provided by the competent district (city) consumer ombudsman or a social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
- Online Dispute Resolution platform for disputes between consumers and traders at EU level (ODR platform) available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/