1. The owner and administrator of web site www.e-katarzynka.pl, hereinafter Katarzynka is company:
E-Katarzynka Katarzyna Jarosz
NIP: 944 184 04 32
2. Katarzynka is a web-shop where you can buy generally understood flowers, for example bouquets, bunches, compositions etc. and small gifts as teddy bears, chocolates, greeting cards etc.
3. To complete transaction Katarzynka needs the following data:
From person, who makes an order, hereinafter Sender, Full Name, Address, phone No, email.
From person, who is an order made for, hereinafter Recipient, Name, Address, phone No.
While making an order Sender can enter a short message, hereinafter a Note, for Recipient. This an only way to communicate to Recipient, who sender is. Katarzynka doesn’t inform Recipient neither orally nor written form nor any other form on the subject of Sender data.
4 .All proceed data are used only for realization of order.
5. Katarzynka doesn’t transfer any data to any third party, except situations, when it’s necessary to realize an order – to online money-transfer operators, other cooperated flower shops, couriers etc. Only necessary data are transferred then.
6. Katarzynka makes contact via email, phone or personally with Sender or Recipient only to realize an order.
7. Registered Sender has opportunity to administrate all entered data just after logging in – he can edit or delete entered data. Not registered Sender can ask Katarzynka for editing or deleting data via email, phone or personally.
8. Katarzynka cooperates with two online money-transfer operators – DOTPAY S.A. and PayPal Inc.. They are responsible for safeness and security of online transactions in Katarzynka’s online transfers.
10. All data are encrypted with highly advanced cryptografic alghoritms. It is also secured with passwords, what makes thirdpart access unavailable to it.